How we can help your claim with HMRC
- Is the Company an SME? Does it qualify?
- What is the background/history of the Company?
- Do the activities qualify under the BIS guidelines?
- Have there been any other grants applied for?
- Do you have a timeline for all the work?
- What financial records are available? What format?
- What are your future research and development plans?
- What are the outcomes of the R&D work?
- What are the technical uncertainties?
- How many staff have been involved, for how long?
- How qualified are they?
- Are all the costs identified?
As Chartered Accountants we focus on helping you submit correct and sustainable claims to HMRC.
- We identify all the activities you are doing that will qualify
- We meet the key players in your team and identify the technical viability of your work
- We analyse your accounting records to establish how much will be claimable
- We prepare a Gantt chart of all the timings of your work
- We develop a system to help you compile claims for the future
- We design and write the technical report to substantiate your claim
- We prepare the claim and supporting documentation to meet the requirements of HMRC
- We negotiate your claim and its agreement with HMRC
- We look at any R&D Capital Allowance opportunities and existing claims to ensure that every tax saving area has been explored
- We help with future claims
We ask the following questions to help you understand and prepare for submitting your claim:
To find out how we can help
Call Bill Loryman: 01327 340 408
or Email us
Site Map | ResearchandDevelopmentTa.com. Head Office: The Grange, Heyford Lane, Stowe Hill, Northants NN7 4SF. © 2014.